Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday 8-31-15 **WE SURVIVED!!!!



Oh Monday.  You‘re back again,  and all too quickly! This last weekend was spent once again moving stuff. I’m really pleased with the progress we have made.  All we have left to move is our Bedroom set, last minute kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, clothing, and of coarse, the animals.  

 We are moving the rest over this next weekend since it’s a 3 day weekend.  I love 3 day weekends,  I feel like I always accomplish way more during a 3 day weekend than I ever do in a regular 2 day weekend.  We are moving a bit ahead of schedule,  but I figured that will give us enough time to do last minute things, like a good scrub down of the house, and patching and painting all nail holes from where pictures once hung.

Now that my house is most of the way empty it really doesn’t feel like home anymore.  It was the first house my husband and I bought together so it’s a little sentimental selling it.  But the family that’s buying it seems like a good family, and soon our house will once again be filled with happiness, laughter, and family.  Life is good.

Today marks a big day for Texans,  and I am participating just like all other native Texans!  Blue Bell is back on the shelves people!!!!!!  In honor of this momentous occasion,  I’m very strongly contemplating just doing big bowls of ice cream for dinner.  I know, I know.  Not even remotely healthy – but we have survived the great Blue Bell famine folks! That alone is call for celebration!


Now for some girly stuff ;-)

Here is my OOTD:




I’m wearing a white dress from Old Navy (because summer’s not over yet people!)  and an old pair of Naturalizer shoes from Famous Footwear.  The necklace and earrings are from my Wantable subscription,  and the belt I believe was an Amazon find.

For my FOTD I’m trying out some new fun goodies today,  and rather liked the way it turned out!




-Younique Divine Moisturizer
-Makeup Forever  Ultra HD Foundation in “Golden Sand
-Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation -- Chiffon
-Younique Beachfront Bronzer-- "Malibu"
-Younique blush in “Stunning“
-Eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz -- " Taupe
-Eyeshadow is Urban Decay  Electric Pallette & Kat Von D  Moncarch Pallette
-Top Eyeliner – Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner
-Bottom Eyeliner, Water Line Younque Precision Pencil -- Pristine. Under Lashes -- Perfect.
-Mascara is Too Faced "Better ThanSex" mascara
-False Lashes are KISS -- 03 
-Lips are Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in “Lolita

I’m really liking both the primer and the foundation!

That’s all for now!
XOXO

1 comment: