Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wednesday, August 19th 2015 OOTD / FOTD

Wednesday, August 19th 2015


Happy Wednesday Folks!  I for one am very thankful that today is here!  It means there are only 2 more days until the weekend.  Do you have any special plans for the weekend?  
For us, it will be a busy weekend. We are selling our house in Cypress,  and moving back to the country!  So,  slotted for this weekend we will be packing and moving the rest of our home office into storage, taking down our fish tank (sob),  as well as packing and moving our good china and crystal along with our china cabinet.  
Also we have honey bees in our back yard!  That's the only thing our home inspection prior to the sale of our home turned up.  So Saturday morning we have someone coming out to remove and relocate our bees!
I'm hopeful that we will get some time to relax in there somewhere!

So,  What I really set out to write about today is my outfit and makeup for the day.  I'm totally loving how this look came together!



OK,  here are the outfit details:

-The skirt is Lane Bryant
-The shoes are Madden Girl

Both of which I got from an amazing online resale shop that I am head over
heals in love with -- Who has heard of ThredUp?  They have gently used name
brand stuff for women and kids (I get 99% of Aidan's clothes on there and pay
a fraction of what the stuff cost originally) and I have found a number of steals
there!   If you are interested in checking it out, follow this link: http://www.thredup.com/r/ZFWARX
if you do,  you will get $20 FREE that you can spend!

-The Top is the IGIGI Miley Top In Peony Floral.  You can rent this top from Gwynnie Bee (see previous
post for a link to check it out and get a free month of the service)   Here is the link so you can see the

-The Black Tank is a simple spaghetti strap top I got from City Chic,  another one of the amazing brands I discovered thanks to GB.  I don't think they still have this exact one,  however I highly recommend checking out their site. www.citychiconline.com They will regularly run their "outlet" sales and you can get amazing deals there!


Now,  for the makeup!



No filter on these photos!  I'm loving the way this turned out today, and I'm totally breaking the rule
that blue eyes can't wear blue/grey eyeshadow!

Here are the details:

-Younique Divine Moisturizer
-Younique Glorious Face and Eye Primer
-Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation -- Chiffon (my summer color)
-Younique Beachfront Bronzer -- Malibu (again,  my summer color)
-Younique Moodstruck Minerals Pressed Blusher --  Stunning
-Younique Moodstruck Precision Pencil (eyebrows) -- Prim
-Eyeshadow is Coastal Scents Revealed Pallet  http://www.coastalscents.com/revealed-palette.html
-Bottom Eyeliner, Water Line Younque Precision Pencil -- Pristine. Under Lashes -- Precarious.
-Mascara is Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara http://www.sephora.com/better-than-sex-mascara-P381000?skuId=1533439
-Lips Younique Opulence Lip Stick in "Stuck Up"  only available through 8-31 at midnight in the Customer Kudos bundle!

I am a Younique Presenter,  so any of your Younique needs can be found on my website www.empowermylashes.com

So,  that's my look for today!  I hope you enjoy,  and let me know if you have any questions!!!

Have a fabulous day!
XOXO
 


 

1 comment: