Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday!!!! August 25th, 2015

You know,  I have always felt a little sorry for Tuesdays. Tuesday is the "nobody" of the week.

You have Monday,  which most people dread,  but at least people have feelings towards it!

You have Wednesday -- Everyone is always so excited for "hump day" since it means the week is halfway over.

You have Thursday -- When your starting to see the end in site.... It's almost Friday!

Then you have FRIDAY!  Everyone loves Friday,  it marks the end of the work week, and the start of your fun.

Then comes Saturday,  the most favored day of the week.  This is your day, you can do whatever you want, or as little as you want,  it doesn't matter!

Then is Sunday,  the day you wake up thinking,  "crap, tomorrow is Monday again -- where did my weekend go?!?" So you get up and rush around doing all the things you do on weekends because you don't feel like doing them after work. Laundry, house cleaning, grocery shopping.  It's a day full of purpose.

But Tuesday.  It's a little day stuck in there that doesn't have any feelings attached to it.  Poor little guy, I will say that for the most part Tuesdays have been good to me. Tuesdays are normally uneventful, and I'm very ok with that.  Today was no exception.  Got up, showered, did my hair and makeup, and got ready for my work day. Went to work (despite the nice little wreck on 290 this morning that slowed traffic way down) did my job,  came home and worked on packing up my kitchen for the move (have I ever mentioned that I HATE moving?!?) and now I'm taking a couple minutes to relax with my feet up before starting dinner for my hubby who has been working long hours and should be getting off work in a few minutes.  It's been a good day!

Ok,  now for my OOTD:




I got this lovely little dress from City Chic again,  I'm telling you,  check their website on a regular basis,  when they run sales they are so totally amazing!  I got this dress for $10!
Shoes are B.O.C. from Famous Footwear,  seriously some of the most comfortable shoes ever!  They are several years old,  but I highly recommend the brand!
 
Now,  for my FOTD:



-Younique Divine Moisturizer
-Younique Glorious Face and Eye Primer
-Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation -- Chiffon
-Younique Beachfront Bronzer-- "Malibu"
-Younique Blush in "Stunning" 
-Eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz -- " Taupe" 
http://www.sephora.com/brow-wiz-P202633?skuId=1056084
-Eyeshadow is Kat Von D's Monarch Eyeshadow Pallet.....  Yes, I know..... Days in a row.  I'll change it up tomorrow... I promise!  http://www.sephora.com/monarch-eyeshadow-palette-P385530
-Top Eyeliner – Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner
-Bottom Eyeliner, Water Line Younque Precision Pencil -- Pristine. Under Lashes -- Perfect.
-Mascara is Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara http://www.sephora.com/better-than-sex-mascara-P381000?skuId=1533439
-False Lashes are KISS, seriously-- inexpensive, and so comfortable!  http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/kiss-ever-pro-eyelashes/ID=prod6095951-product 
-Lips are Kate By Rimmel  long lasting lipstick,  I LOVE these colors, and they stay on forever!!! Kate by Rimmel

I am a Younique Presenter so I would be more than happy to help you with any Younique needs you have!  My website is www.empowermylashes.com


That's all for this TUESDAY folks,  have a great evening!!
XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Lookin sharp lovely lady. Love reading about your life :-)

    ReplyDelete