Thursday, August 27, 2015

Happy Thursday! August 27th, 2015

Happy Thursday!  Today was pretty uneventful. I'm ok with that.  I will keep today's post short and sweet, and then it's back to packing I go!

Today's OOTD was inspired by the slightly cooler temps we are getting in the mornings right now.  There is a hint of fall in the air,  so that's how I dressed!




This dress is a retired GB dress, that I bought,  it's the "Brigette Dress"  by Cherry Velvet
they don't still have it in this lovely orange/coral type shade,  but they have a lot of other cute prints!

The jacket is the the Junarose jacket that GB currently has,  you can check it out here.

Shoes are at least 5 years old from Famous Footwear.

My FOTD turned out very well today, I went a lot more mellow than yesterday:




Here is my product list:

-Younique Divine Moisturizer
-Younique Glorious Face and Eye Primer
-Younique Touch Mineral Cream Foundation -- Taffeta
-Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation -- Chiffon
-Younique Beachfront Bronzer-- "Malibu"
-Nars blush -- Orgasm
-Eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz -- " Taupe
-Eyeshadow is Anastasia Beverly Hills -- World Traveler Pallette
-Top Eyeliner – Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner
-Bottom Eyeliner, Water Line Younque Precision Pencil -- Pristine. Under Lashes -- Perfect.
-Mascara is Too Faced "Better ThanSex" mascara
-False Lashes are KISS -- 03 
-Lips are Kate By Rimmel  long lasting lipstick,  I LOVE these colors, and they stay on forever!!! Kate by Rimmel
 
That's it for today,  I hope you have had a blessed day!
XOXO 

1 comment: