Thursday, August 20, 2015

Rainy Dreary Thursday

Thursday August 20th, 2015

So this sums up what today will be pretty well:


Weather like this makes me want to curl up in bed with a large mug of hot chocolate and indulge in Netflixing.  And before you yell at me for using a word that is not in the dictionary, here is your definition: 


I've been through all the seasons of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next season to air, it's set for September 24th!  I'm counting down!  So now I'm watching Private Practice, and loving it!  If you haven't seen it, and are a Grey's Anatomy fan,  you need to look it up!  Here is the gist of it:
"Neonatal surgeon Addison Montgomery escapes from a dysfunctional love triangle, leaving her friends and foes at Seattle Grace Hospital behind for a fresh start in Los Angeles, where she joins a trendy public clinic run by her recently divorced friends, Sam and Naomi Bennett."
You get guest appearances from some of the key players in Grey's Anatomy,  and the story line intertwines
itself with what you have already heard from Grey's.
So,  on to my OOTD and FOTD for today.  I'm wearing PANTS today!  I pretty much never wear pants anymore....  My wardrobe is mainly dresses and skirts for work,  but not today!
 Here is my OOTD:




My Look:

-> Top  I got on clearance from City Chic,  I just looked and I didn't see it on there
anymore,  but seriously,  if you haven't checked them out, you need to! www.citychiconline.com


 -> The shoes are from ThredUp. (remember, the amazing resale site I told you about yesterday)
you can get $20 free to spend by following this link:  http://www.thredup.com/r/ZFWARX

-> The Necklace I got from this amazing subscription box called "Wantable" they have several different
subscriptions you can pick from.  This came in the "Accessories" subscription box.  You take a quiz so they know what your style preferences are, then once a month they send you a box with goodies in it!  I'm addicted to subscription boxes,  and Wantable is so much fun! You can check their different subscription boxes out here: https://www.wantable.com/

Ok,  now for my FOTD:




My Makeup today is fairly simple,  I didn't do any elaborate colors because I did my makeup
prior to figuring out what I wanted to wear today and I didn't want anything to clash.

Here is a list of what I used:

-Younique Divine Moisturizer
-Younique Glorious Face and Eye Primer
-Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation -- Chiffon (my summer color)
-Younique Beachfront Bronzer -- Sunset (more mellow than what I had on yesterday)
-NARS Blush in "Orgasm" http://www.sephora.com/blush-P2855
-Eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz -- " Taupe" 
http://www.sephora.com/brow-wiz-P202633?skuId=1056084
-Eyeshadow is Kat Von D's Monarch Eyeshadow Pallet.....  I LOVE THIS PALLET! http://www.sephora.com/monarch-eyeshadow-palette-P385530
-Bottom Eyeliner, Water Line Younque Precision Pencil -- Pristine. Under Lashes -- Perfect.
-Mascara is Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara http://www.sephora.com/better-than-sex-mascara-P381000?skuId=1533439
-False Lashes are KISS, seriously-- inexpensive, and so comfortable!  http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/kiss-ever-pro-eyelashes/ID=prod6095951-product 
-Lips Younique Stiff Upper Lip Stain in "Shy"

I am a Younique Presenter so I would be more than happy to help you with any Younique needs you have!
My website is www.empowermylashes.com


So,  that about sums me up today!
Have a wonderful day!
XOXO


1 comment: