Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bah-Humbug!



Happy Tuesday!  I’m having “one of those days“ where I just feel blah. I’m not particularly loving my outfit today, or my hair today, or even my makeup today. It’s not that anything has happened today, or gone wrong.  I’m just feeling an extreme lack of motivation and a slight case of the bah-humbugs!

I think my mood most likely has to do with all the changes happening this week.  I’m a routine person.  I don’t like it when things happen and changes to my daily routine occur.  This week, looming in front of me:  Thursday is my boss‘ last day in the office.  She is moving out of State, and the company is hiring someone to fill her position.  The interviews are starting on Thursday.  That alone is frustrating me a bit.  I have been with the company for almost 7 years, with a great track record.  I’m always here, have vacation time left un-used at the end of the year, never late, and always get my job done efficiently all while helping in other departments where needed. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I could fill that position, and yet the company is hiring from the outside. I’m trying to keep my chin up,  but it’s a bit dis-heartening.  

The idea that we are moving is getting more and more real every day. Yesterday and today we made arrangements to have all our services at our house (water, power, gas etc.) all shut off once we go to closing. This lovely 3 day weekend we will finish up moving out of our house. There really isn’t a whole lot left that we will need to get out.  It’s starting to worry both kitties that all our stuff keeps disappearing. When we get home from work they are more clingy than normal.  I think they are afraid they might be left behind.  Xena (who turns 1 tomorrow) couldn’t care less.  She is just as happy-go-lucky as ever.  As long as she has her food and toys she is good.

Ok,  now on to the OOTD and FOTD that I’m not overly impressed with:


OOTD:


My skirt I love and adore.  It’s a City Chic (http://www.citychiconline.com) skirt that I bought a while back and love it. It’s so very versatile and classy, yet with an edge of sexy.  The top is an Isabel + Alice top via Gwynnie Bee.  You can find it here . I’m not a huge fan.  It seems to run a bit big, and the fabric even though it’s lined feels super thin. Definitely a one and done for me! The shoes are JustFab,  and I love them a lot!  So I guess in my outfit it’s just the top that I’m not really digging.



FOTD:





-Younique Divine Moisturizer
-Makeup Forever  Ultra HD Foundation in “Golden Sand
-Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation -- Chiffon
-Younique Beachfront Bronzer-- "Malibu"
--Nars blush -- Orgasm
-Eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz -- " Taupe
-Eyeshadow is Kat Von D  Moncarch Pallette
-Top Eyeliner –Younique Precision Pencil in “Proper“
-Bottom Eyeliner, Water Line Younque Precision Pencil -- Pristine. Under Lashes -- Perfect.
-Mascara is Too Faced "Better ThanSex" mascara
-False Lashes are KISS -- 03 
-Lips are Younique’s Stiff Upper Lip Stain in “Saucy“

That’s all for today,
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I think this outfit is adorable! I'm actually going to try one of those tops with the sweetheart neckline :-)

    ReplyDelete