Tuesday, September 8, 2015

It's a Tuesday that Feels Like a Monday!

Hey Guys!  Sorry for the long gap between posts,  this last weekend was crazy busy!

Last Thursday was my boss's last day in the office,  so Friday and today have been a little odd getting used to the new flow of things.

Then over the weekend my husband and I finished our move out to the country!  It feels good,  but I'm still sore....  Now we wait to go to closing selling our house so we can buy our new house!  I'll be glad when the shuffling is all over and done with!

My photos may become a bit sparse for a while....  We leave for work when it's still dark outside, so
not the best lighting for taking outfit pictures! LOL  we shall see about when we get home ;-)

So for now, I'll catch you up for Thursday and Friday of last week in this post:


Thursday OOTD:



 So,  when I put this dress on, I felt it was a little boring,  but it definitely grew on me through the day!  This
London Times Shift Dress is the perfect little black dress.  You can accessorize it however you choose, and it's really very comfortable!

Thursday FOTD:


























I really liked the way this look turned out.  Natural,  yet still elegant.

-Younique Divine Moisturizer
-Makeup Forever  Ultra HD Foundation in “Golden Sand
-Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation -- Chiffon
-Younique blush in “Stunning“
-Eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz -- " Taupe
-Eyeshadow is Urban Decay  Electric Pallette & Kat Von D  Moncarch Pallette
-Top Eyeliner – Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner
-Bottom Eyeliner, Water Line Younque Precision Pencil -- Pristine. Under Lashes -- Perfect.
-Mascara is Too Faced "Better ThanSex" mascara
-False Lashes are KISS
-Lips are Kate by Rimmel, but I don't remember the shade I'm wearing.

Friday OOTD:




The jeans are City Chic (outlet sales again) and the top I got off of Thredup.  A fun,  flowing outfit of the day!

Friday FOTD:
























I honestly don't remember what I used for this one....  But hey,  it turned out pretty good!  I know eyebrows were Kat Von D Tattoo Brow  and I love the way they turned out! Lol

Oh, and check it out!  A while back I got to do a photo shoot for Gwynnie Bee!  Their blog post featuring me is up!  http://blog.gwynniebee.com/member-moments/were-inspired-by-paddee/

That's all for now!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. So chic as usual. loved the photo shoot. you were very stylish!

    ReplyDelete