Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I'm Back!!!




Happy Wednesday!  I’m back to my normal self today.  I don’t know if it’s from getting a good nights sleep,  or if it had anything to do with that bowl of Blue Bell that I had after dinner last night – but either way,  I’m glad to be out of that funk!


We finally got word back today on our house appraisal that was completed over 2 weeks ago!  We appraised just over where we needed to be in order for the contract to go through!  I’m so very excited about this!  I was worried that we might have to come down a bit on our price,  but nope!  Onward we march towards closing,  it will be here in no time flat with how quickly the year is flying by! 


Today is also special because it’s my Xena’s 1st birthday!  After work today I’m taking her to Petsmart to celebrate and pick out some new chew bones, and then maybe to the dog park if we have time.  Hard to believe my baby girl is already a year old!  It seems like just yesterday I brought her home not even weighing a whole 4 lbs!  Now she is almost 11 lbs, and a fuzzball full of life and energy.  Xena brings such joy to my life, and is truly the most loving affectionate dog I have ever owned.  Happy Birthday Baby Girl!




My OOTD today is all my own stuff,  though I only just bought the dress this morning ;-)





The dress is the London Times ColorBlocked Printed Maxi Dress.  I got a dress of this style from GB in my second shipment after I joined, and I always regretted sending it back.  So when I was notified this one was heading my way, I knew instantly that I needed to buy it.  Sadly, when I got it in last week,  the buy it price was more than I wanted to spend on a used (albeit gently used) dress.  This morning I woke up to discover I have 35% off my at home items!  So.......  Needless to say,  I snatched this one up in a heart beat! :-)  The jacket I added is City Chic (http://www.citychiconline.com) that I got out of their outlet a while back.  It’s super stretchy and comfortable,  and I think it’s perfect to bring this dress to the more work appropriate level.  Shoes are Madden Girl that I got from Thredup a while back,  and they have proved to be one of my favorite pair of black pumps.


Now for my FOTD,  first time in a while not wearing falsies!





-Younique Divine Moisturizer


-Makeup Forever  Ultra HD Foundation in “Golden Sand

-Younique Touch Mineral Pressed Powder Foundation -- Taffeta

-Younique Beachfront Bronzer-- "Malibu"

-Younique blush in “Stunning“

-Eyebrows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz -- " Taupe

-Eyeshadow is Anastasia Beverly Hills -- World Traveler Pallette

-Top Eyeliner – Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner

-Bottom Eyeliner, Water Line Younque Precision Pencil -- Pristine. Under Lashes -- Perfect.

-Mascara is Too Faced "Better ThanSex" mascara  

-Lips are Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in “Lolita

Remember,  for your Younique needs you can visit my website www.empowermylashes.com


That’s all for now, have a wonderful and blessed day <3

XOXO

1 comment: